Enter to Win 4 Delta Club Seats!
What: Atlanta United vs. Toronto FC
When: May 8, 2019
Where: Delta 360 Club at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia (129c, Row 18)
How: Enter the Form on the Right Side + Share with Friends & Family!
Why: Atlanta lawyers Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer are passionate soccer fans and passionate about their community. After an amazing experience in 2018, they are pleased to bring back the raffle for its’ second year and give four lucky fans an amazing experience at the Benz!
The winner will be announced the week of the match!
About the Raffle
Our firm is giving away two Delta Sky Club tickets to the May 8, 2019 Atlanta United match vs. Toronto FC. The winner receives four tickets in Section 129c, Row 18. Use the VIP entrance to stadium, access to Delta 360 Club where the players come out to field, high five your favorite player and also get access to field level patio and exclusive restaurants. This an amazing place to view the game if you haven’t seen it! Share this page with friends and family to increase your chances! This is the perfect treat for a soccer family!
About Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC
Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC is a team of dynamic and engaged atlanta lawyers. The firm is located in downtown Decatur, Georgia, a few miles east of Downtown Atlanta, Georgia. Although the Office of Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC, is located in Decatur, they provide representation in the entire Metro Atlanta area. The accomplished and zealous lawyers at Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC represent both individuals and businesses and are dedicated to achieving the best possible outcome for every client. The attorneys at Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC rely on principles of honesty, integrity, efficiency, and compassion in their pursuit of justice. With over 40 years of combined legal experience in the State of Georgia, they provide capable and dependable representation in a multitude of areas of law.
Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC Atlanta United FC Ticket Giveaway
The following content constitutes the Official Rules for the Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC Atlanta United FC vs. Toronto FC Giveaway (“Official Rules”):
OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE FIFTY (50) UNITED STATES AND THE DISTRICT OF COLUMBIA (EXCLUDING RESIDENTS OF RHODE ISLAND, PUERTO RICO AND US TERRITORIES AND POSSESSIONS) WHO ARE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE. VOID WHEREVER PROHIBITED BY LAW, OR WHERE THE REGISTRATION OR FILING REQUIREMENTS OF ANY STATE OR LOCAL JURISDICTION HAVE NOT BEEN COMPLIED WITH. INTERNET ACCESS REQUIRED.
1. Promotion Period. The Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC Atlanta United Ticket Giveaway (the “Promotion”) commences at 8:00 AM Eastern Standard Time (“ET”) on April 5, 2019, and ends at 11:59:59 PM ET on May 6, 2019 (the “Promotion Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM ET on May 6, 2019.
2. Administrator & Sponsor. The Promotion is administered by Constellation Marketing, LLC (“Administrator”) and sponsored by Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC (“Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer” or “Sponsor”).
3. Object. You must post your Entry in accordance with these Official Rules to be eligible. One (1) winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries at the conclusion of the Promotion.
4. Eligibility. The Promotion is only open to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and the District of Columbia, excluding residents of Rhode Island, Puerto Rico and US territories and possessions, who are at least 13 years of age. Employees of Administrator, employees of Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC, and their respective immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings and their respective spouses, regardless of where they reside) of, and members of the same household, whether or not related to, Administrator or Sponsor and each of their respective parents or affiliated companies, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies and third party fulfillment or judging agencies (collectively, the “Promotion Entities”) are not eligible to enter or win the Promotion.
5. How to Enter. Entry via the method described below will enter a participant into the random drawing for a Prize (as defined below). Participant can receive additional entries in the random drawing by completing additional actions.
A. Via Facebook. During the Promotion Period, you (“Entrant”) must submit your Entry the following way: (i) Visit the webpage https://cl-firm.com/atl/ and choose one of the three actions available through the App located on the right side of the page. To be considered an entrant, you must either: a) share the link to your personal page on Facebook b) share the website (cl-firm.com) to your personal page on Facebook or c) visit the Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer page on Facebook. To be considered an entrant, you must also fill-in your contact information at the beginning of the Application entrance process, in order for Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC, to contact you for the purpose of notification, if you have won the raffle.
B. Via Twitter. During the Promotion Period, you (“Entrant”) must submit your Entry the following way: (i) Visit the webpage https://cl-firm.com/atl/ and choose the action labeled ‘Tweet about the giveaway’ available through the App located on the right side of the page. To be considered an entrant, you must also fill-in your contact information at the beginning of the Application entrance process, in order for Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC, to contact you for the purpose of notification, if you have won the raffle.
If you do not have a Facebook account, visit www.facebook.com or download the free Facebook app for your smart phone and register in accordance with the enrollment instructions for a free Facebook account. By participating in the Promotion, you hereby release Facebook from any and all liability in connection with the Promotion. You also acknowledge that the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing information to Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC and the Administrator by entering the Promotion, not to Facebook.
C. General Entry Conditions. Entries limited to one (1) Entry per participant during the Promotion Period. Multiple participants may not use the same Facebook/email account. Any attempt by a participant to acquire more than one (1) Entry by using numerous email addresses, registrations, identities, or any other methods will void that participant’s entries and that participant may be disqualified. The use of automated software or computer programs to register or enter the Promotion is prohibited, and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to register or to enter will be disqualified. Valid entries must contain all information requested. Incomplete entries will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an Entrant, the authorized account holder of the Facebook or email account used for entry will be deemed to be the Entrant and he/she must comply with these Official Rules. The potential Winners (as defined below) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned to the Facebook or email account by Facebook or the email provider, respectively. All entries will be provided to and become the property of the Sponsor and will not be acknowledged or returned. Entrant acknowledges and agrees that all information submitted by Entrant in connection with the Promotion may be shared by the recipient Promotion Entity with all other Promotion Entities. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator are responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, illegible or misdirected Entries, which will be disqualified; for technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to, electronic malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software; any failed, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions or any combination thereof; or for any error, human, technical or otherwise; or any injury or damage to Entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from entering, participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to modify, cancel or suspend this Promotion for any reason whatsoever including, but not limited to, a computer virus, bug, or other cause beyond the control of Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds tampering with the operation or entry process of the Promotion, or acting in violation of these Official Rules or applicable law. Entries delayed past the Promotion Period will not be accepted and will be destroyed.
6.Winner Selection & Odds of Winning. During the Promotion, there will be one (1) winner (each, a “Winner”). Following the close of the Promotion Period, Administrator or Sponsor will select one (1) Winner from among all eligible Entries through random drawing. Odds of being selected as a Winner will depend on the total number of eligible Entries received during the Promotion Period.
7. Promotion Winner Notification. Potential winners will be notified via Facebook message or other method, at Sponsor’s discretion, within one (1) day of the date of the random drawing(s) or as soon thereafter as reasonably practicable. Potential winners must follow instructions given by Sponsor or designated agent, including, but not limited to, responding to notification with requested information, within three (1) day of receiving notification. Awarding any prize is subject to verification of potential winner’s eligibility and full compliance with these Official Rules. Except where prohibited, a selected potential winner may be required to complete and return to Sponsor or its designated agent an Affidavit of Eligibility and a Liability/Publicity Release Form (“Affidavit and Release”) within one (1) day of receiving the Affidavit and Release. Only after the Affidavit and Release is received by Sponsor or designated agent will a potential winner become an “Official Winner” for purposes of this Promotion. Failure to return the signed Affidavit and Release within one (1) day following the date of delivery thereof may result in forfeiture of the prize. If winner is a minor in his or her state of residence, the prize will be awarded to the minor’s parent or legal guardian and the parent or legal guardian will be required to complete, sign and return the Affidavit and Release within the same time period outlined above. At Sponsor’s discretion, winners may be required to produce picture or some other form of proper identification to claim any prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any prize with prize of equal or greater value. If (i) a potential winner cannot be contacted as specified above, (ii) he/she fails to return the signed Affidavit and Release by the deadline specified above, (iii) any notification is returned as undeliverable, or (iv) a potential winner is deemed ineligible for any other reason in Sponsor’s sole discretion, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit the prize and an alternate winner may be randomly selected in his/her place from among all remaining eligible Entries. Up to three (3) alternate winner drawings may be conducted for each unawarded Promotion prize, after which the prizes will remain unawarded. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, the advertised number of prizes in the relevant category/ies will be awarded to Entrants selected according to the process outlined under Section 5 of these Official Rules. Under no circumstances will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded.
8. Promotion Prizes. Exactly one (1) prize (each, a “Prize”) will be awarded in connection with this Promotion; the Winner will receive two tickets to the Atlanta United FC vs. Toronto FC game that is to take place on May 8, 2019 at 7:00 pm EST at Mercedes-Benz Stadium in Atlanta, Georgia. Said tickets will be transmitted electronically via the Ticketmaster® application or email transmission.
Total ARV for all Promotion Prizes: US $280.00
9. Prize Limitations and Conditions. Prizes may not be substituted for cash. All prizes under the Promotion are awarded “AS IS”. Neither Sponsor nor Administrator make or offer any warranty or guarantee, either express or implied (including, without limitation, quality, merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose) in connection with the Promotion or any prize. Prize details and availability are subject to change, in which case a prize of equal or greater value may be substituted at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Prizes consist only of the items listed herein, are non-transferable, with no cash redemption, substitution or extension except at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Federal, state, or local taxes on prizes, if any, and any other costs, fees or expenses not listed above are the sole responsibility of each Winner. Taxes on and in connection with all prizes are the sole responsibility of each Winner; Sponsor or its designated agent may issue an IRS Tax Form 1099 to the winners for prizes with an ARV of $600 or more. If any Winner is an otherwise eligible minor, the prize will be awarded in the name of his or her parent or legal guardian who will be responsible for fulfilling all requirements imposed on Winners as set forth herein.
10. Publicity & Marketing. By entering or participating in the Promotion, participants expressly agree and consent to Sponsor’s use of winner’s name, voice, statements, image and likeness for purposes of advertising and trade, in any medium, whether now known or hereafter devised, worldwide, in perpetuity, without further compensation or notice, unless prohibited by law. Submission of contact information in connection with this Promotion (whether or not required), including mailing address, phone number, and email address, during entry constitutes permission for Sponsor to add Entrant to Sponsor’s customer database and to contact Entrant in the future for promotional and other reasons. We may use email to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or services developed or provided by us, provided that, we will not give your email address to another party to promote their products or services directly to you. You may opt-out of receiving such communications using the “Unsubscribe” feature provided in the footer of Sponsor’s emails.
11. No Liability & Indemnification. Sponsor, Administrator and Facebook are not responsible for and Entrants release Sponsor, Administrator and Facebook from any failures of any kind, whether caused by computer, technical, or human error, which may either limit the Entrant’s ability to submit an entry, claim or collect a prize, or otherwise participate in this Promotion, or either’s ability to include all eligible entries, conduct random drawings, notify potential winners, or otherwise execute this Promotion in the manner intended. Entrants further release and agree to indemnify Sponsor, Administrator, Facebook, and their subsidiaries, affiliates, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors, from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever arising from injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with this Promotion including, but not limited to: (a) the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded; (b) any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or any other materials disseminated by Sponsor; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, computers, or providers used by an Entrant, Sponsor, Administrator or Facebook; and (d) any allegation that material provided by Entrant(s) hereunder infringes or violates any rights of third parties, including without limitation, rights of publicity, rights of privacy, patents, copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets and/or licenses. Sponsor, Administrator and Facebook disclaim all and any liability for the actual provision, quality or nature of any third party product or service accepted by the winners. Entrants assume all risk of loss, damage, destruction, delay or misdirection of materials/mail/email submitted to Sponsor and/or Administrator. As a condition of participating, Entrants agree that (1) under no circumstances will any Entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and each Entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, consequential or any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, (2) all causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion, or any Prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action and shall be resolved exclusively by arbitration under the rules of the American Arbitration Association; and (3) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorney’s fees.
12. Other Terms.
A. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, without prior notice and at any time, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Promotion, or any portion thereof, should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes beyond the control of Sponsor corrupt or impair the administration, integrity or security of the Promotion (including but not limited to attempts to hack into or otherwise tamper with underlying source code/programming of the Promotion website). The Promotion Entities and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, officers, directors, partners, principals, partnerships, employees or agents are not responsible for hardware, software or telephone failures of any kind, traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof, lost network connections, incomplete, garbled or delayed computer transmissions, whether caused by Sponsor, users or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion or by technical or human error which may occur and/or which may damage a user’s system or limit an Entrant’s ability to participate and/or redeem prizes in the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers with the Promotion, violates these Official Rules or otherwise engages in fraudulent or offensive conduct with respect to this Promotion. Caution: Any attempt to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such Entrants to the fullest extent of the law. The laws of the State of Georgia shall exclusively govern the Promotion.
B. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Should any provision of these Official Rules be deemed unenforceable or invalid, the other provisions of these Official Rules shall remain in full force and effect. In the event that this Promotion is challenged by any legal or regulatory authority (including but not limited to any federal or state governmental authority), Sponsor reserves the right to discontinue or modify the Promotion, as applicable, or to disqualify any Entrants residing in any affected geographic areas, as applicable. In such event, Sponsor shall have no liability to any Entrants who are disqualified due to such an action.
13. Request for Names of Prize Winners and Official Rules. For a list of Winners and/or a copy of these Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Conoscienti, Ledbetter & Archer, LLC, 315 W. Ponce de Leon Avenue, Suite 400, Decatur, Georgia 30030. All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and the names of prize Winners must be made by August 1, 2018.
J. Blake Ledbetter